- implementation of monitoring campaigns phonometric ante, and post-construction (DM of 16/03/1998 );
- scenario modeling to predict the impact noise from point sources, linear and wind turbines;
- preparation of the report of the forecast impacts, climate and noise testing (DPCM 5/12/1997, UNI CEN / TS 1793-4 , UNI CEN / TS 1793-5);
- design of noise mitigation works;
- preparation of zoning plans acoustics;
- preparation of noise maps with the help of analytical software (CADNA A vers . 4) according to Legislative Decree 19 August 2005, n . 194 ;
- assessment of the risks from noise at the workplace (Legislative Decree no. 81/2008 and UNI 9432/2008, ISO 4869-2.
As part of its activities Ambiter has followed more than 150 reports forecasts of acoustic impact of quarries, road infrastructure, industrial plants, production activities, installations of renewable energy production (with particular reference to the impacts caused by wind turbines and hydroelectric plants).
The Company has developed several partnerships with the Department of Industrial Engineering of the University of Parma and University Spin-off "AIDA" (Advanced Industrial Design in Acoustics).